Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Respiratory Therapist I’d Tap That Shirt

“First and foremost, I pick a song. The way I will end up shooting my video is all based off of the Respiratory Therapist I’d Tap That Shirt, because going off the beat lets me know how many outfits I can squeeze into one video. From there I will put together all the outfits I want to feature and shoot away! Usually my ideas randomly pop into my mind. I'm always thinking of outfits and styling, so most of the time I'm thinking, ‘how can I make this into an outfit?’ That is how my Disney Princess styling video was born. However, recently I've been doing more videos that my followers request. I love them so much, so what they ask, they shall receive.” “From my understanding, TikTok here in the U.S. is pretty secure, so I'm not too worried about it. If the ban does happen it would totally suck since TikTok is my biggest platform, but I'll still continue to create on Instagram and Youtube.” “After my Louis Vuitton set, I actually did a fake Gucci set. Next handbag on my list to butcher is a Fendi or Dior.” “My most special piece has to be my baby blue fur coat seen in this post. My furry baby boy [her dog Oliver] passed away late 2019, and I made a fur coat out of the blanket he was wrapped in when he passed away.”

Respiratory Therapist I'd Tap That Shirt
Respiratory Therapist, I’d Tap That Shirt

Respiratory Therapist I’d Tap That Shirt, hoodie, tank top, sweater and long sleeve t-shirt

Respiratory Therapist I'd Tap That Shirt hoodie
Buy this shirt here: Respiratory Therapist I’d Tap That Shirt
Respiratory Therapist I’d Tap That Shirt Reviewed by Ducanhvnd on tháng 7 24, 2020 Rating: 5
All Rights Reserved by best for t-shirt © 2017
Edit: T-Shirtat | Shared By: PICTURESTEES

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Tên

Email *

Thông báo *

Được tạo bởi Blogger.