Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Tony Fernandez # 1 in Our Hearts 2020 Shirt

“I have this weird side of me that loves making outfits out of unconventional items. I can literally look at a toaster oven and think, ‘how can I turn this into an outfit?’ There were photos of Louis Vuitton-print two-piece sets that were trending on my feed, and any other person would assume it was made from printed material, but in my head I originally thought they were made out of bags. So I thought it would be fun to recreate the look. The bag was from one of those sketchy Asian fashion websites that sell everything from fake handbags to tires. It took me 8-10 hours, since I had no previous experience with cutting and sewing handbags. I had no idea what I was doing. [Going to the Vuitton store in that outfit] is a moment I can't wait to tell my grandchildren about. In the Tony Fernandez # 1 in Our Hearts 2020 Shirt , no one actually went up to me, but I remember a worker was shocked to find out my outfit was made from a handbag.”

Tony Fernandez # 1 in Our Hearts 2020 Shirt, hoodie, tank top, sweater and long sleeve t-shirt


Buy this shirt here: Tony Fernandez # 1 in Our Hearts 2020 Shirt
Tony Fernandez # 1 in Our Hearts 2020 Shirt Reviewed by Ducanhvnd on tháng 7 23, 2020 Rating: 5
All Rights Reserved by best for t-shirt © 2017
Edit: T-Shirtat | Shared By: PICTURESTEES

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Tên

Email *

Thông báo *

Được tạo bởi Blogger.